CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

About Me!

Hi, before I start with my family, I would like to introduce myself first. My name is Charmaine Hee Kah Yi. I am a 12 year old girl. Now, I am currently studying in a big and beautiful school named Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara. It have many facilities such as computer labs, science labs, an art lab, a bookshop with many stationeries and a place where me and my friends can hang out during free time, named ' Hot Spot SKSBU ' . In my school, teachers are the best. They help me succeed as well as teaching me a new lesson or moral each day. I really appreciate what they have done for me these years. My favourite subject in school will be English. Actually, the truth is, I love all the subjects. In every subject, I learned a lot of new things. I love learning new things.

Now, about my family. I have a peaceful and loving family. My father, Danny Hee Kok Loong works as a managing director in an ice factory in Puchong. He is a hardworking and faithful father to me. My mother, Cindy Chia Mee Seeh works as an accountant in the ice factory to help my father. She is usually a loving and care person. Every day, my parents go to work at 10 o'clock in the morning and usually comes home at 9 o'clock at night. They work very hard to find money for the family. I have 3 siblings. I am the eldest among them. I take responsibility to take care of my brother and sister . My brother, Dickson Hee Dic Shen is now standard 5. He is sometimes good and sometimes quite naughty. Anyway, he is still my beloved brother. My sister, Cheryne Hee Wei Yi is now Standard 3. She is quite nervous about the timetables given by her Maths teacher. She is a good and hardworking sister to me. I love my family and I hope they will live a happy life.

Now, back to myself. My hobbies are doing art and crafts, playing badminton, reading books, sewing and surfing the Internet. For my ambition, I would like to be a successful doctor or a stewardess, so that my future will also be successful and I can live a good life. My objectives for this year, 2008 will be getting 5A's for my UPSR and also be a better person. I will study hard to reach to my goal. The gate to success is the gate to a new world!

1 comments:

Carmen said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA...loving brother?hahaha.I shall spam your comment box.